Infinite Global is an international communications firm specializing in PR, Content & Campaigns, and Crisis & Litigation. Our clients are ambitious, complex organizations that need to engage with sophisticated audiences. We provide the experience, skills and insight to drive brands forward and, in special situations, to deploy strategies to defend clients from reputational risk.
Our roots are in the legal sector, where our unrivaled depth of knowledge allows us to provide counsel to the world’s largest, most profitable and most specialized law firms. Other professional services firms look to us for a nuanced understanding of their businesses, a clear sense of the kinds of stories that make news, and tested knowledge of when and how to engage the media.
Our unwavering client focus sets us apart and our approach and success earns accolades from our clients and peers. We are consistently named among PR News’ “Top Places to Work in PR” and have been for recognized as the “Best PR Firm” by the National Law Journal seven times.
What we’re looking for
A Client Supervisor to play a leading role in managing client relationships as the main point of contact for a portfolio of legal and professional services account teams. You will guide the development and execution of strategic media relations initiatives while monitoring deliverables, team performance and budgets. Outside of day-to-day client work you will have opportunities for professional development through mentoring junior employees, direct access to agency leadership, participating in new business pitches and supporting crisis and litigation communications projects.
You will be key member of a dynamic, high-functioning team, a strong writer, trend spotter and creative brainstormer who isn’t afraid to share ideas and opinions. Ideal candidates will have 5-6 years of B2B agency or in-house PR experience, with at least three of those years in a directly client-facing/account management role.
What you’d do
- Lead accounts by overseeing execution of client strategy from start to finish; supervise all activities relating to pitching, client communication, administrative tasks and deadline/budget adherence.
- Serve as a highly responsive day-to-day client contact for several key accounts; anticipate client needs, troubleshoot problems, propose solutions, offer client counsel, and oversee quality and quantity of deliverables.
- Supervise account team to ensure that goals are met and assist when team members are having trouble accomplishing these goals; model desired behavior in the role and act as a sounding board if creative input is needed.
- Consistently demonstrate nuanced understanding of key client information, including business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key clients and competitors.
- Participate in the new business process by building industry connections, ideating strategies, preparing proposals/RFP responses and attending meetings.
Why we want you
- You have 5-6 years’ B2B agency or in-house PR experience, with at least three of those years in a directly client-facing/account management role.
- You have a nuanced understanding of how to effectively position professional services clients (legal/finance/consulting) in the media and a proven track record of successfully implementing a variety of creative and effective public relations initiatives that have generated measurable results for clients.
- You’re a critical thinker, excellent writer (must know AP Style), trend spotter and creative brainstormer who isn’t afraid to share ideas and opinions while effectively building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external organizations, groups and individuals.
- You’re intellectually curious, detail-oriented and results-driven, excel at multitasking and collaboration, and have strong problem solving skills.
What we offer
- Friendly and highly collaborative working environment where your voice will be heard and your ideas will count.
- Opportunity to work with leading professional services firms on a global scale within an international network.
- A focus on growth and professional development: twice annual professional planning sessions, regular access to leadership and mentorship opportunities.
- Hybrid work schedule; two days in the office with three optional work-from-home days per week.
- Competitive salary and customizable benefits package including:
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 401k with 25% company match
- Profit-sharing plan
- Monthly benefit stipend that can be used for health and wellness, transportation, student loan repayment or charitable contributions
- Ample time off: 15 vacation days, 10 annual company holidays, nine days paid sick leave, one personal day and an “on call” period between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Unlimited paid time off to volunteer and 100% matching of charitable contributions up to $1,000 per year.
- Thorough onboarding and training process that extends throughout your tenure with the company.
- Chance to become involved in the running of a growing business.