Infinite Global is an award-winning international communications firm advising complex businesses which need to engage with sophisticated audiences. Specialising in PR, Content and Campaigns, Crisi & Litigation, the firm provides the experience, skills and insight to drive brands forward or defend them from reputational risk. Infinite Global has offices in London, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Washington DC and Los Angeles.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
We are currently looking for a rising communications professional with experience in B2B communications to support a number of strategic clients. This individual must be highly creative, organised, self-motivated and results-driven, with a strong understanding of how traditional and new media organisations operate. This position is for an Account Executive / Senior Account Executive.
You would be primarily responsible for being a driving force within the client team in developing and executing PR, content and media initiatives that promote our clients to their intended audiences across different media outlets, including print, online and broadcast media channels.
- Serve as a highly responsive, key day-to-day contact for several key client accounts across the financial and professional services sector
- Assist in the planning of high-impact media campaigns, including maximising the reach of thought leadership or capitalising on breaking news developments
- Maintain hands-on execution of client briefs (eg writing, research, canvassing)
- Keep abreast of all work in progress regarding your accounts and anticipation of client needs
- Provide strategic input into client accounts including the management of client brainstorms and ideas sessions (preparing content, leading presentations etc)
- Propose stream of ideas to improve the quality of service to, and results for, the client
- Ensure timely and thorough reporting of client activities and results, as well as efficient servicing and resourcing internally
- Report regularly to an Account Manager or Account Director on progress and alert him/her to issues in a timely fashion
- Contribute to new business results through help with lead generation and assist in the development of presentations, proposals and marketing materials
- Degree educated (minimum 2:1)
- Minimum of one year’s PR agency experience
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Professional, outgoing and client service oriented
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing a variety of creative and effective public relations initiatives that have generated measurable results for clients
- Demonstrated passion for the news and current affairs
What you can expect of us
- A very friendly and highly collaborative working environment where your voice will be heard and your ideas will count
- The chance to become involved in the running of a growing business
- An opportunity to work within an international network
- A comprehensive training package with an annual personal training budget, and a focus on continual professional development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Myriad growth opportunities for those demonstrating exceptional performance, commitment and ambition