Infinite Global is an international communications firm providing PR, Branding and Content services. Led by seasoned media professionals and top creative directors, we help professional services firms and other complex businesses demonstrate their expertise to sophisticated audiences.
Our roots are in the legal sector, where our unrivaled depth of knowledge allows us to provide counsel to the world’s largest, most profitable and most specialized law firms. Other professional services firms look to us for a nuanced understanding of their businesses, a clear sense of the kinds of stories that make news, and tested knowledge of when and how to engage the media.
Our unwavering client focus sets us apart and our approach and success earns accolades from our clients and peers. We are consistently named among PR News’ “Top Places to Work in PR” and for the past seven consecutive years we have been recognized as the “Best PR Firm” by the National Law Journal.
What we’re looking for: A naturally inquisitive and detail-oriented Junior Research Analyst to assist in the design, management and execution of research projects for the firm’s legal and professional services clients, business development efforts and strategic initiatives. Ideal candidates for this entry-level role will have a solid understanding of traditional and digital media outlets, as well as strong project management, communication and time management skills. Experience with media measurement and analytics tools is all a plus but not required.
What you’d do:
- Conduct comprehensive research on and analysis of companies, industries, markets, competitors, journalists and key executives and deliver objective, meaningful insights in concise, compelling ways.
- Assist with report creation, including analysis, data entry, and chart/table creation in Excel/PowerPoint.
- Maintain operational research platforms and engage with client teams on ongoing media priorities and strategy.
- Monitor media outlets for awards, features, topics, trends and developments that impact the company’s clients and/or potential clients.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, proposals and marketing materials and ensure their relevance, quality and accuracy.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our tools, platforms and research methodologies.
Why we want you:
- You’re naturally inquisitive and self-motivated with a high attention to detail.
- You’re a critical thinker and enjoy the process of finding and synthesizing information to solve “big picture” problems.
- You’re a quick learner with strong organizational/project management skills.
- You want to work at a company that provides you with growth opportunities and values your opinions, perspectives and interests.
What we offer:
- Friendly and highly collaborative working environment where your voice will be heard and your ideas will count.
- Opportunity to work with leading law firms and professional services firms on a global scale within an international network.
Competitive salary and customizable benefits package including:
- 100% company paid health and dental insurance coverage
- 401k with 25% company match
- Profit-sharing plan
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Ample time off: 15 vacation days, nine days paid sick leave, nine annual company holidays, one personal day and an “on call” period between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Paid time off to volunteer and regular company-wide volunteering initiatives.
Thorough onboarding and training process that extends throughout your tenure with the company. Chance to become involved in the running of a growing business.
Please note: if you provide the names of references we will not contact them without first notifying you.