Infinite Global is an award-winning communications firm providing PR, Branding and Content services. Led by seasoned media professionals and top creative directors, we help professional services firms and other complex businesses demonstrate their expertise to sophisticated audiences.
Our roots are in the legal sector, where our unrivaled depth of knowledge allows us to provide counsel to the world’s largest, most profitable and most specialized law firms. Other professional services firms look to us for a nuanced understanding of their businesses, a clear sense of the kinds of stories that make news, and tested knowledge of when and how to engage the media.
Our unwavering client focus sets us apart and our approach and success earns accolades from our clients and peers. We are consistently named among PR News’ “Top Places to Work in PR” and have been recognized as the “Best PR Firm” by the National Law Journal for seven consecutive years.
What we’re looking for
A Junior Account Executive to support client teams in developing and executing public relations initiatives that promote the firm’s legal and professional services clients. This entry-level role is heavily focused on media relations, so an ideal candidate will have prior experience with pitching journalists and/or a journalism background. Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills are also required.
What you’d do
With support from your team, you would:
- Serve as the first line for conducting research and identifying news trends; building and maintaining media lists; writing, sending and following up on pitches; and coordinating interview scheduling.
- Develop written materials including press releases and award submissions.
- Conduct routine client administrative tasks, including preparing reports, attending conference calls, drafting client communications, and tracking for media coverage.
Why we want you
- You’re intellectually curious, creative and self-motivated.
- You’re an avid consumer of news and are passionate about the news process.
- You want to work at a company that provides you with growth opportunities and values your opinions, perspectives and interests.
- You’re a critical thinker and an excellent writer (must know AP Style) with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- You have a sense of urgency, possessing the ability to multi-task while staying mindful of many deadlines.
What we offer
- Friendly and highly collaborative working environment where your voice will be heard and your ideas will count.
- Opportunity to work with leading law firms and professional services firms on a global scale within an international network.
- Competitive salary and customizable benefits package including:
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 401k with 25% company match
- Profit-sharing plan
- Monthly benefit stipend that can be used for health and wellness, transportation, student loan repayment or charitable contributions
- Ample time off: 15 vacation days, nine days paid sick leave, nine annual company holidays, one personal day and an “on call” period between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Unlimited paid time off to volunteer and 100% matching of charitable contributions up to $1,000 per year.
- Thorough onboarding and training process that extends throughout your tenure with the company.
- Chance to become involved in the running of a growing business.
Please note: if you provide the names of references we will not contact them without first notifying you.