Infinite Global is an award-winning communications firm providing public relations, thought leadership, content and integrated campaign services to complex businesses. Our roots are in the legal sector, where our unrivaled depth of knowledge allows us to provide counsel to the world’s largest, most profitable and most specialized law firms. Other professional services firms look to us for a nuanced understanding of their businesses, a clear sense of the kinds of stories that make news, and tested knowledge of when and how to engage the media.
Our unwavering client focus sets us apart and our approach and success earns accolades from our clients and peers. We are consistently named among PR News’ “Top Places to Work in PR” and have received the National Law Journal’s “Best PR Firm” award seven times.
What we’re looking for
A Senior Account Executive to serve as the day-to-day media relations point person on a portfolio of legal and professional services accounts. This is a position with long-term growth potential and is a great opportunity for someone looking to have a direct and significant relationship with clients. Ideal candidates will have 3-4 years of B2B agency or in-house PR experience, with at least one of those years in a client-facing/account management role.
What you’d do
- Manage team workflow and take ownership of account work while driving consistent media results; report status of accounts to team lead.
- Serve as a highly responsive, key day-to-day client contact for several key accounts; anticipate client needs, troubleshoot problems, propose solutions, offer client counsel, oversee quality, and ensure deadline and budget adherence.
- Proactively identify and develop effective media pitches on timely news issues; send (and/or supervise the sending of) pitches to journalists and follow up to secure opportunities.
- Consistently demonstrate understanding of key client information, including business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key clients and competitors.
- Take lead on client service administration activities, including preparing client status and activity reports; attending meetings, events and conference calls; tracking for and compiling media coverage; and coordinating interview scheduling.
- Contribute to creation of strategic media plans to meet client objectives.
- Serve as a mentor for junior team members, modeling desired behavior in the role and acting as a sounding board if creative input is needed.
- Participate in the new business process by conducting research, preparing proposals/RFP responses and attending meetings.
Why we want you
- You have at least three years’ experience working at a B2B PR agency, with at least one of those years in a client-facing/account management role.
- You have a solid understanding of the professional services/legal industry and an interest in growing your career therein.
- You’re intellectually curious, creative, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- You’re an avid consumer of news and are passionate about the news process.
- You take ownership over your work and want to work at a company that provides you with growth opportunities and values your opinions, perspectives and interests.
- You’re a critical thinker and an excellent writer (must know AP Style) with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- You have a sense of urgency, possessing the ability to multi-task while staying mindful of many deadlines.
What we offer
- Friendly and highly collaborative working environment where your voice will be heard and your ideas will count.
- Opportunity to work with leading law firms and professional services firms on a global scale within an international network.
- Competitive salary and customizable benefits package including:
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 401k with 25% company match
- Profit-sharing plan
- Monthly benefit stipend that can be used for health and wellness, transportation, student loan repayment or charitable contributions
- Ample time off: 15 vacation days, 10 annual company holidays, nine days paid sick leave, one personal day and an “on call” period between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Unlimited paid time off to volunteer and 100% matching of charitable contributions up to $1,000 per year.
- Thorough onboarding and training process that extends throughout your tenure with the company.
- Chance to become involved in the running of a growing business.
Please note: if you provide the names of references we will not contact them without first notifying you.