Infinite Global is an award-winning communications firm providing public relations, thought leadership, content and integrated campaign services to complex businesses. Our roots are in the legal sector, where our unrivaled depth of knowledge allows us to provide counsel to the world’s largest, most profitable and most specialized law firms. Other professional services firms look to us for a nuanced understanding of their businesses, a clear sense of the kinds of stories that make news, and tested knowledge of when and how to engage the media.
Our unwavering client focus sets us apart and our approach and success earns accolades from our clients, peers and employees. We are consistently named among PR News’ “Top Places to Work in PR” and have received the National Law Journal’s “Best PR Firm” award seven times, earning us a spot in its communications Hall of Fame.
What we’re looking for
A skilled media relations professional with exceptional account and client management skills as well as a fluent understanding of the legal and professional services markets to lead a portfolio of accounts. This senior role is responsible for articulating, implementing and driving teams’ execution of public relations initiatives to exceed client expectations; overseeing the operational and financial performance of accounts; and serving as a trusted counsel to clients and senior executives on strategic communications matters. Ideal candidates will have at least 10 years' experience in the PR industry, with at least five years of recent hands-on experience leading legal and/or professional services accounts in an agency setting.
What you’d do
- Lead a portfolio of legal and professional services accounts, driving the development, implementation and execution of strategic media relations relations initiatives that successfully achieve the client's immediate and long-term goals.
- Supervise the operational and financial performance of account teams. Ensure quality work, deadline adherence, effective processes, and that team consistently meets or exceeds agreed upon expectations, deliverables and metrics.
- Demonstrate sophisticated understanding of clients’ business and provide thoughtful advice on how communications strategies can be leveraged to achieve various goals.
- Partner with Content, Digital, Research and Design teams to develop and execute successful, creative integrated communications campaigns.
- Provide staff with strategic counsel, guidance and leadership; mentor team members to ensure constant development of their skills related to understanding issues facing Infinite Global’s clients; manage work quality and productivity levels.
- Identify and cultivate business growth opportunities among existing and prospective clients, lead and contribute to new business proposals, and display strong presentation skills during client pitches.
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of professional and leadership skills; set and pursue stretch goals.
- As a member of the Global Senior Management Team (SMT):
- Drive internal initiatives that further Infinite Global’s vision and values among both internal and external audiences.
- Participate in the development and adoption of new products/services.
- Seek and suggest process improvements and support positive change initiatives.
Why we want you
- You have at least 10 years' experience in the PR industry, with at least five years of recent hands-on experience leading legal and/or professional services accounts in an agency setting. A background in journalism or in-house at a law firm is a plus but not required.
- You possess a fluent understanding of the legal and professional services markets and have a proven track record of counseling senior business leaders on communications matters (including media relations, crisis, thought leadership and digital matters).
- You have exceptional account and client management skills as well as a demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships and manage workflow and profitability of account teams.
- You have a proven track record of generating creative ideas and executing large scale campaigns at the strategic and tactical level.
- You take ownership over your work and want to work at a company that provides you with growth opportunities and values your opinions, perspectives and interests.
What we offer
- Friendly and highly collaborative working environment where your voice will be heard and your ideas will count.
- Opportunity to work with leading law firms and professional services firms on a global scale within an international network.
- Competitive salary and customizable benefits package including:
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 401k with 25% company match
- Profit-sharing plan
- Monthly benefit stipend that can be used for health and wellness, transportation, student loan repayment or charitable contributions
- Unlimited paid time off to volunteer and 100% matching of charitable contributions up to $1,000 per year.
- Thorough onboarding and training process that extends throughout your tenure with the company.
- Chance to become involved in the running of a growing business.
Please note: if you provide the names of references we will not contact them without first notifying you.