Infinite Global is a full-service communications firm specializing in PR, reputation management and content for law and professional services firms. Our clients are ambitious, complex organizations that need to engage with sophisticated audiences. We provide the experience, skills and insight to drive brands forward and, in special situations, to deploy strategies to defend clients from reputational risk.
Our roots are in the legal sector, where our unrivaled depth of knowledge allows us to provide counsel to the world’s largest, most profitable and most specialized law firms. Other professional services firms look to us for a nuanced understanding of their businesses, a clear sense of the kinds of stories that make news, and tested knowledge of when and how to engage the media.
Our unwavering client focus sets us apart and our approach and success earns accolades from our clients and peers. We are consistently named among PR News’ “Top Places to Work in PR” and have been for recognized as the “Best PR Firm” by the National Law Journal seven times.
What we're looking for
A Client Supervisor to manage several large account teams in the development and execution of strategic media relations initiatives for the firm's legal and professional services clients. A strong writer, trend spotter and creative brainstormer who isn’t afraid to share ideas and opinions, you will be key component of a dynamic, high-functioning team. Ideal candidates will have 5-6 years of agency or in-house PR experience in the legal/financial services industry, with at least three of those years in a directly client-facing/account management role.
What you'd do
- Serve as daily client contact and act as client lead when appropriate; address client issues thoughtfully and effectively, demonstrating a sophisticated understanding of account strategy and key client/industry information.
- Consistently and proactively develop, articulate and manage day-to-day execution of creative account strategy; effectively handle all aspects of proactive and reactive media relations projects from initial planning stages to pitch development and placement.
- Oversee multiple projects for multiple clients from concept to completion by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, offering client counsel, overseeing quality and ensuring deadline and budget adherence.
- Play an active role in establishing and maintaining a dynamic on your account teams that rewards direct communication, collaboration and respect; model behavior for junior team members and proactively engage with team lead to solve problems and identify areas for growth.
- Participate in the new business process through research, brainstorms and articulation of strategies and tactics; prepare proposals/RFP responses and attend meetings; build out network of industry contacts.
Why we want you
- You have at least five years’ agency or in-house PR experience in the legal/financial services industry, with at least three of those years in a directly client-facing/account management role.
- You have a sophisticated understanding of the professional services/legal industry and an interest in growing your career therein.
- You’re a team player and critical thinker who enjoys working with colleagues at all levels to come up with creative and effective PR initiatives that generate measurable results for clients.
- You take ownership over your work and want to work at a company that provides you with growth opportunities and values your opinions, perspectives, interests and contributions.
- You’re an excellent writer (must know AP Style) with strong interpersonal communication skills.
What we offer
- Friendly and highly collaborative working environment where your voice will be heard and your ideas will count.
- Opportunity to work with leading law firms and professional services firms on a global scale within an international network.
- Competitive salary and customizable benefits package including:
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 401k with 25% company match
- Profit-sharing plan
- Monthly benefit stipend that can be used for health and wellness, transportation, student loan repayment or charitable contributions
- Ample time off: 15 vacation days, 10 annual company holidays, nine days paid sick leave, one personal day and an “on call” period between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Unlimited paid time off to volunteer and 100% matching of charitable contributions up to $1,000 per year.
- Thorough onboarding and training process that extends throughout your tenure with the company.
- Chance to become involved in the running of a growing business.
Please note: if you provide the names of references we will not contact them without first notifying you.